Thursday, April 05, 2007

Rejuvenated!

We're back and I feel great! I didn't even realize how rundown I was until comparing it to how energized I feel now. I feel like conquering the world. Or at least doing laundry, scrubbing the house, starting my garden, swimming tonight... Life is good.

We came back to find that Chris's family had cleaned my car, taken superlative care of our kitty, and genuinely missed us. They soaked up our stories and told us theirs. Funny how much you take for granted the good vibes of the people who are always there. They rock.

I have stories for you-all too - "Notes from Lexington" soon to come! Plus I need to catch up on commenting. I quickly skimmed through everyone's blogs - you've been busy! All in good time... gotta conquer the world here first. :)

6 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

So glad to have you back! And I always thought doing laundry was tougher than conquering the world, anyways.. :) At least, that's why I use the wash & fold with free delivery :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation.

It took me a few days to catch up on laundry - glad you have more energy than I did when I had that mountain to climb :)

TriShannon said...

Welcome back... sounds like you had a fun and relaxing vacation. I think I need one of those! :-)

The Fool said...

Hey TT! Priorities my dear! Priorities! Come on, we wanna hear it! Nice to have you back.....

Ah the joys of post vacation duties. (where's my socks?)

Hope the weather was good for you.

M-

jwm said...

Hey very nice! Rejuvenated it a much better state of mind than prisoner.

-jwm

Anne said...

Mind bottling some of that renewed pep and shipping it by FedEx to San Diego? Overnight, please. I can't wait out a 2-Day delivery.