Friday, March 30, 2007

Prisoner TT2349

He's out packing the bikes up now, but I don't have long. I came home from school to find the car in the driveway, loaded down already with the travel agent cum jailer's and Piper's bags.

"Umm... are we leaving early?"

"As soon as you can get ready."

So I've been scurrying around - up and down the stairs, trying to find the perfect balance of running, hiking, biking, swimming (wetsuit??), vacation clothing. I've also been trying to compose this - my last message to you all - but my eyes must have glossed over or my hands slowed, cuz each time I tried, I'd get a "Is that bag ready to go to the car yet?" So nothing profound, just a hurried scribble to say... have a great week!

Prisoner TT2349 reporting to vacation - 24 hours early.

9 comments:

Anne said...

I'm not sure when this will reach you since the best vacations do NOT include computers and the Internet. I sure hope you get good use out of all that hastily packed clothing. Me? I always make sure I bring at least one pair of bottoms that stretch at the waist. But that's just me....

The Fool said...

Hey TT! Have a great time......

Breath deep that time away.

I hope you come back with charged batteries and plenty of stories.

M-

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Come back recharged!!

Michelle said...

Have a great time. Tell us all about it when you return.

TriShannon said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!

RunBubbaRun said...

Have a great and safe vacation.

Don't miss us to much :)

Unknown said...

Enjoy every minute of that vacation. Soak up some sun for me!

Pharmie said...

Enjoy!

Fe-lady said...

SOMEONE is sure anxious to leave Dodge! Have a great time...or if you don't get this until you return, hope you had a great time (and be sure to blog about it!)