Friday, June 20, 2008

Where You'll Find Me

Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me...


But just in case I'm not there, try one of the following places:
June 21 = My only official tri of 2008 -
South Wood County Y Tri
June 23 - July 2 = Moving my stuff to CO and doing some hiking. I'll miss WIBA. Have fun, everyone, and have a glass of Merlot for me.
July 2 - 11 = Wisconsin - 4th of July parties and last good-byes. My only other tri of the season will be my family's tri on July 5th. (Remember you're invited, JLT folks. Drop me an email if interested.)
July 11 - 27 = Mexico trip
July 27 for the duration = Back to CO to live!
August 1-2 = Wild West Relay - This will be a challenge; altitude, err - hillier - terrain, and on a team where the only person I know once pulled my hair so hard that I felt the need to pull it back into a pony tail and snip it off. Good times.

So that's where you'll find me. I'll check in here as frequently as I can, of course. Other notes of interest this AM...

Metrics
12 minutes is what it takes me to warm up on the swim. I meant it when I said this would be a building season. I am gathering the data as we speak! I will use this little metric tomorrow morning before my tri. How nice to apply my learnin' right away.

'Fessin' up
Does anyone else make aeroplane noises as you're speeding down a hill and rounding a curve on your bike?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw a rainbow during my run on Wednesday...were you somewhere over there?

This is gonna be one memorable summer for you! Hope you enjoy every minute of it. Best of luck with your tri tomorrow :)

Aeroplane noises...love that! And, definitely "yes" to making them as I speed down a hill. I think of the downhills as a chance to get a free rollercoaster ride. Woohoo!!

KK said...

You have one jam packed schedule-full of all things FUN.

The Wild West relay will be a blast (if you can manage to escape any hair pulling). I did a similar race a couple years back (throughout Summit county) and had a BLAST and made some lifelong memories. Have fun!

RunBubbaRun said...

Sounds like a great summer.. Already entered at a race at the new place.. Gotta like it...

Good luck with all the moving.. Don't be a stranger...

All the best..

xt4 said...

So...maybe we can work in some JLT love somewhere in there?

Oh - and did you imply at my blog, did you infer, did you mean to suggest...or shall I suggest it for you - that you and me should toe up IMWI next year? Hells yes, says I, since The Girl is Returning to Triathlon...

Woot!