Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Alive and Well in...

Colorado!

I flew out here for two interviews and have made a mini-vacation of it. It took the place of what was going to be my first triathlon on Sunday, but hey! - I will take it. I took a leap (quit my WI job) and now am seeing that there just might be a net in place to catch my fall after all.

I have been busy with work and play, but thought I'd do a quick post to let you all know that I am, indeed, alive and well. :-)

Oh, and I will post pictures and thoughts on this whole change process as soon as I can.

Best,
TT.

6 comments:

triguyjt said...

good luck in trying to make a change....takes guts...

leap...net or not net...leap

Team Brazo said...

Excellent -- glad to hear that things are going good. I'd give up a tri for Colorado mini-vacation any day!! Have fun...

The Lazy Triathlete said...

Good luck on the move and the change. I agree with JT, it takes guts, but change is good.

KK said...

I hope your interviews went well. Colorado welcomes you!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are moving along smoothly for you! I bet you're going to love it in Colorado!!

RunBubbaRun said...

Kudos to you to taking the big step and just going for it....

I'm sure everything will work out for you concerning the job..

Best wishes, you deserve it.