Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beauty Seeker


I sip the sunlight that bathes us in light
Plunge myself into the warmth of his chest
Smile at the mud on the prancing paws
Throw the stick - agaaaaaain
Continue crunching the snow
and its crispety crust.

Run fast just because
it feels good to breathe.

Nod nightly to Orion, Cass, Big and Little Dip.
Tingle to my fingertips when Sarah Brightman hits the high notes.

I am skeptical of the commercial trappings of thrill-seeking.
But Beauty-seeking?

Drink up.

2 comments:

Run for Chocolate said...

Oh, I love that! I am a beauty seeker too. Every morning I look out my window and marvel at the colors I see.

The Fool said...

TT, Quite the juxtaposition of the last two posts. I think it's great to be passionate about the things....

Its good to remember that your an animal and feel the sand between you toes and the wind in your hair....

That was poetry..... Nice.