Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wishing You Stubbornness

OK, all you Wisconsin & Louisville Ironman-trainees, I'm thinking of you. In preparation for school, I am reading Everest Book II: The Climb, by Gordon Korman. I came across this passage and thought of you all...

"In the Icefall, an alpinist relied not on technical skill, but on a mixture of courage, blind faith, and pure stubbornness that bordered on insanity."

Your big day is approaching. I wish you pure stubbornness - just short of insanity. K? :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

OK, if that's what I need, "pure stubborness, bordering on insanity", I may be in business! Thanks for thinking of us. Also, a pre-thank you for helping out on Lake Monona for the swim at IM.

xt4 said...

Whahoo!!!

Steve Stenzel said...

Hey thanks!

jwm said...

Grrrrrr! (Picture game face).

Thanks,
jwm

Erin said...

Love it. I'm all about stubbroness. Thanks!