Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Here Comes the Sun



More vacation pictures - do you detect a common thread? Things that bring sunlight:
  • Swim Repeats: In my masters swim class, we did 8 x 100 on 1:50, then on 1:45 the next time, and at Sunday lap swim, just one other woman and I threw our all into it and did 4 x 100 on 1:40. She's usually in a faster lane than me, but we decided that I have more stamina so I'm defecting to her lane starting tonight. Yahoo!
  • I'm running!!! Monday's run felt good - no ankle issues. I think I'm all healed up. I may do a 5-mile race this weekend. My Strong Sister won the women's race 2 years ago. I wouldn't be in the running for that, but shit, I'll take even 8-minute miles after the no-running I've been doing.
  • Halloween parties planned by 5th grade students.
Speaking of which, have a good one, everyone! I am personally avoiding candy; my pants are not quite fitting... perhaps due to the Ben & Jerry's ice cream covered with cooked chocolate pudding that I consumed last week. And that was only one night... I'm very thorough in all that I do. :)

2 comments:

Trisaratops said...

AGh! Damn pants! I hear ya!

Guess I shouldn't have snarfed Halloween candy...ha ha

RunBubbaRun said...

Seeing the light shine through the trees. ahhh, the simple things in life.

I think we have the same comfort food, also sometimes boredom food. You forgot to throw down a milkshake for a chaser.