Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Told You He was Good


So I had a few posts this fall on my bike, Serra, no? The custom-built Waterford that fit me like a dream and rode even better. Apparently I am not the only one who thinks he rocks. I received this message from my bike shop:

Dear Triteacher,

I'm forwarding the message that I received from Richard Schwinn. It looks like they were impressed with your bike and would like to use a photo of it on their web site. If you are interested, I'm sure that the details would be easy to iron out.

Sincerely,
Bike Shop Guy

So guess who's being shipped to his photo shoot this morning? Movie contracts next??

Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm off to Denver for the duration. Catch you after the New Year!

5 comments:

jwm said...

So then, you like that you chose the steel waterford over the others?

-jwm

Unknown said...

Soon Sera will need his own agent! LOL.

Steve Stenzel said...

Merry Christmas!! - From the Speedo/Pharmie household.

Michelle said...

That's is cool. Yes, keep your eyes open. Who knows what's next.

GetBackJoJo said...

That's very cool! Sweet! The name Sera is also way cool. On a sadder note,
School again in less than 48 hours. Sigh. Hope you're all planned and ready to deal! ;)