Saturday, February 25, 2012

Inspiration Needed



Did the stench reach your nostrils on Thursday night? My climbing stunk that bad! I feel all of my limitations crashing in on me. I'm too driven, not enough gifted. I push too hard and end up being sore for two days. I'm also having a hard time maintaining my drive to cut weight. I'd rather just eat what I want. (Read: chocolate/drink wine!) I'm two weeks into this focus on climbing so I'm not surprised at this wall, but I do not like it.

Motivations:
  • It feels good to make healthy choices.
  • I know I want this in the long run. Today's choices affect tomorrow's climb.
  • And finally, I'm giving myself flowers. These beauties are Fairy Trumpets, snapped near Conundrum Hotsprings (ahh... could use those now!) in June.
Smile and breathe, TT. This too shall pass.

No comments: