Friday, August 25, 2006

Credit Card Refuses to Taper

OK, so we're in taper here, and today was a day off, so why is my credit card all sweated up?
  • Did I really need to try yet another method of stashing my Chocolate Outrage GU on my bike? (Air Box $12.95, 24 Choco Gu $25.20)
  • And who but me is still entertaining thoughts of carrying their own hydration on the run? (Ultimate Direction Fast Draw $13.95)
  • Do I really think I'll ever want to get on my bike again after September 10th - much less ride in cold weather? (Louis Garneau shoe covers $44.95)
  • And the goggles, OK, I'll use the goggles. So at least I can rationalize $5.95 of this order. Yeah, that's not too bad. I did all right...

3 comments:

Pharmie said...

I hear you! My credit card seems to be working overtime the last couple of weeks making sure I have everything (and then some)!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You're right. Tri is SO expensive. I'm itching to get "deals" on end-of-the-season stuff. However, there's nothing I really need. Just stuff I really want.

qcmier said...

The plastic never tapers.

And sorry I don't play a lick of guitar.